Full-time in London.
Dem Dx is a medical diagnosis startup that develops a revolutionary diagnostic support tool used by medical students and doctors in more than 170 countries. Our mobile web application provides an indispensable diagnosis reference that stays with doctors, into their clinical years and beyond.
Dem Dx is used as a teaching tool by Guy’s & St Thomas’ hospital and is backed by global health giant Johnson & Johnson.
Our team in Clerkenwell, London, is made up of start-up professionals, medical doctors, designers and software developers who are passionate about digital health and the benefits new technology can bring to medicine.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is someone who loves people and interacting with communities. You will be familiar with various methods of company communications, including email, push notifications, social media marketing, advertising and in-person events.
We are looking for someone who can write and edit engaging marketing copy with good attention to detail and manage email campaigns and user growth.
We have a preference for candidates interested in medical education and medical technology.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience of running marketing campaigns and social media advertising.
- Experience with running email, social & push notification campaigns.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch.
- An understanding and appreciation of good design.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic communicator.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to communicate results effectively.
- Ability to execute and prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate the results of your work to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experienced using data to generate insights and drive business results.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Work with the team to support the planning, running and managing of email, social advertising and media campaigns.
- Understand and work on user engagement and retention, with a focus on communication.
- Maximise conversion rates for all marketing efforts.
- Support insights with data analysis.
- Support the team with new campaign ideas and strategies.
- Define and measure short and long-term marketing success, which metrics to use and why
- Analysing the effectiveness of customer acquisition and marketing efforts
- Obtaining qualitative and quantitative insights.
£30k – £35k, with equity.
What We Offer
- Collaborative and fun working environment.
- Exciting, meaningful work that contributes to better healthcare outcomes for all.
- Work with experienced startup and medical professionals
Final date for applications: 8th June 2018
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you to all that apply and we will contact you for further discussion.