Dem Dx is a medical diagnosis start-up that aims to improve the provision of healthcare worldwide by helping healthcare professionals diagnose illness more accurately and with greater confidence.
Our app is available across iOS, Android and web and to date has been used in over 160 countries. We have partnered with leading teaching institutions such as King’s College London Medical School to help improve the training of the next generation of doctors. In Africa, we are democratising the availability of healthcare information, helping nurses and clinical officers diagnose illness in their communities and to relieve some of the burden on overworked healthcare systems.
Dem Dx is an exciting point in its growth as we look to commercialise internationally and roll out our product to more institutions and individual users. The ideal candidate relishes autonomy, is confident making big and small decisions that will impact the company and has an interest in healthcare.
We are recruiting for the role of Business Development Manager. Our ideal candidate is someone keen to join a small team working in London who are looking to have an outsize impact on healthcare globally.
- A qualified doctor with at least 1-year experience in health care innovation and research
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude and an ability to get things done
- A team player but also comfortable running projects independently
- Ability to be creative and have a pragmatic business approach
- Thrive in a fast-paced, enterprising environment
- Language requirements: English plus Portuguese and/or Spanish
- International medical experience a benefit
- Help drive development and prospecting new business opportunities
- Work on the improvement of the medical content
- Creating a pipeline of potential institutional sales lead, with a particular focus in Latin American medical schools and primary care clinics
- Make contact and manage sales process including pilot trial of the product with a potential lead
- Support marketing effort to reach target users
- Support the development of sales strategies particularly in export markets including Latin America
- Use creativity to grow the wider user base
- Oversee validation and research studies
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £35,000.00 /year
To apply for this role please send your CV and three reasons why you would be the ideal fit for this role by 14 July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org